Recipe box delivery is a new concept in in-home catering. Instead of spending time grocery shopping, your ingredients are delivered to your door. With the right amount of ingredients, there’s no waste. Step-by-step instructions are included. Mindful Chef specialises in recipe box delivery - a concept that first appeared in Scandinavia and is now taking the UK by storm. It takes the labour out of meal preparation, enabling you to enjoy a seamless cooking experience. Furthermore, the team behind Mindful Chef are also experts in vegan food, so you can be assured high quality ingredients and recipes if you follow a vegan diet.
- ☑ You can have a weekly delivery of two to five healthy restaurant-quality recipes
- ☑ Mindful Chef’s recipe boxes are all dairy and gluten-free
- ☑ For those who enjoy meat, Mindful Chef offers free-range chicken, grass-fed beef and UK-landed fresh fish
- ☑ There’s a great selection of vegan recipes
- ☑ There are no contracts. You may cancel your subscription any time
- ☑ For every meal purchased, the company donates to charity
- ☒ Some customers dislike the amount of packaging
- ☒ A few customers feel the recipes are too detailed and leave out some ingredients
How to Get Started?
5. Keep the company informed about how you like the meals. This company loves feedback and totally encourages users to leave reviews, whether positive or negative. This shows that it is totally centred on customer service. Its mission is to constantly seek to improve its customer service skills and rating
6. If for some reason you’re not delighted with the service, you should contact the customer service section as soon as possible. The company has an app available on the App Store. The customer service desk will look into your issue with a view to resolution at the earliest possible opportunity
Menu and Price
The price per portion is cheaper when the number of people eating is higher. A meal for a single eater starts at £8.00. If there are four people to feed, it can cost less than £5.00 each. These are starting prices. Yet, the more people to feed, the more economical is the individual cost.
Select a menu for your dietary preference, or those of your family. Whether you (or a guest) needs to eat vegan, gluten-free, international, the menu is available here. There's such a variety of delicious recipes that no matter what your dietary restrictions are, you'll enjoy your favourite food time after time and never be bored. Sign up for regular meals and notice the difference.
Perks of Mindful Chef
Mindful Chef offers much more than tasty meals, which caters to singles, couples and families. Remember, it’s the only company that caters for singles. In an environmentally-conscious effort, all the packaging is recyclable. You won’t spend too much time in the kitchen as the recipes are quick and easy, and you’ll also save money on ingredients.
You get full information on the calories and nutrients in your meals. There are lots of vegan options to satisfy even the most fastidious herbivore. With premium vegan ingredients like organic Silken extra-firm tofu, and Mr Organic beans and pulses, you won’t suffer from culinary boredom. The system is completely flexible, as your life can also be. There’s also a money-back guarantee if not delighted.
It seems that recipe boxes, complete with ingredients and instructions, are becoming the new normal. As people want to enjoy a wide variety of meals and have a more diverse and fuss-free culinary experience, this trend seems set to continue. Some couples even report an improved relationship after cooking and learning together, and vegan clients have been especially happy with Mindful Chef's offerings. Overall, the recipe box trend seems to be here to stay. As Mindful Chef has been so favourably received, it seems set to continue for a long time to come.