allplants is a chef-to-customer delivery service making it easy and exciting to eat more plants, with its delicious and healthy chef-made meals. allplants believe that we don’t need a handful of people being perfectly sustainable, we need millions of people doing it imperfectly. So whether you eat plant-based every meal, or just the odd one, allplants is for you.
With a sweep of Great Taste Awards, allplants dishes are flash-frozen, ensuring nutrition and taste are locked in, and ready to heat and eat in minutes. The dishes are developed with the help of a nutritionist to make sure the meals are all balanced as well as delicious!
All of their meals are:
- ☑ Between 300-600 calories per serving
- ☑ A source of protein
- ☑ A source of vitamin C + Iron
- ☑ At least 2 of your five a day
- ☑ Low in sugar (<5g per 100g)
How does it work?
1. CHOOSE YOUR DISHES: Build your box of six double or single serve meals - there’s over 45 to choose from + extras, including breakfasts, smoothies, sides and treats
2. DELIVERED TO YOU: Flexible options throughout the week with free delivery on weekdays. Their DPD service delivery is carbon neutral delivering to almost all of mainland UK
3. YOU'RE IN CONTROL: Change, pause or cancel your subscription anytime
Meals variety You can choose from over 45+ meals inspired by a variety of cuisines, such as Italian, Japanese, Indian and many more. So whether you fancy a Teriyaki Udon or Roasted Veggie Lasagne or Bhaji Daal, they’ve got you sorted.
allplants have gluten, nut and soy free options available. You can also make your choices based on spice levels. In their offer, they include a lighter menu which consists of meals under 450 kcal.
Sustainability at allplants
allplants achieved B Corp Certification in 2023 to verify their efforts and join a growing movement of B Corporations using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
They are committed to increasing the proportions of goods, products and services from local suppliers. allplants is 100% committed to using sustainable, scalable, high-quality, and wherever they can, organically grown ingredients.