Green Chef's central philosophy is that “you are what you eat.” This is why they offer you flexibility and choice for what you want to eat, giving you a range of meal deliveries. There’s an option for everybody: from omnivores to carnivores to Vegans, Green Chef has it.
• Fresh Ingredients - Fresh, delicious ingredients in each box that are responsibly sourced and high quality
• Easy Recipes - Recipes are quick and easy, with step-by-step instructions, chef's tips, and photos. Ready in just about 30 minutes
• Sustainable Packaging - Green Chef is committed to using only the most cutting-edge, eco-friendly packaging to protect your food in transit
• Shipping costs extra
- • Does not ship to Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland or the Scottish Highlands
• Special diets include Carnivore, pescatarian, paleo, keto and more
• What do you get? 2-3 meals with 2 servings per delivery, or 2 wholesome dinners for a family of 4
Perks of Green Chef
• Fresh ingredients including some organic ingredients. Green Chef seek out suppliers who provide the highest quality
• Pre-measured ingredients prepared for cooking to save you time and energy when preparing your meals
• Recipe cards that are color-coded and easy to follow
• Recycled, reusable, and/or compostable packing materials that are made from recycled materials and are fully recyclable. You can even reuse some of the items!
• Large variety of plans for dietary needs.
What kinds of meals are there?
There are 5 different kinds of plans available at Green Chef:
- • Keto - Satisfying, low-carb, gluten-free dinners that make eating keto less complicated.
• Paleo - Recipes packed with the high-quality protein you want, without any gluten, grain, dairy, or soy.
• Balanced Living - This diverse, flexible menu has plenty of choices including meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
• Plant-Powered - This plan takes plant-based meals to the next level. Perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
• Family Plan - 2 wholesome dinners for a family of 4. Designed to be served family-style for parents and kids alike. Ready in around 30-45 minutes.
You won’t be able to select individual recipes, only plans, which can be disappointing for some customers, but Green Chef does take care of selecting what you eat for you. You’ll get different menus weekly and every box you receive will have color-coded recipe cards.
How to get started
Joining Green Chef is just as easy as making any of their recipes. To start, you will need to give a valid email and your location. From there you will select the number of meals you want per week and which meal plan you want to go with. Lastly, they need an address and payment info.
Deliveries will arrive during the weekdays between 8am-9pm. That’s all there is to it!
Green Chef gives you easy to make meals that are ready in 30 minutes or less, ranging in offers for meals for Vegans to Carnivores and everything in-between. All ingredients are high-quality and fresh, meaning you and your loved ones will be getting affordable, healthy meals!